Lifeproof 6+ cases are out ! FINALLY !! PreOrder Only

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a few hours after you. Hoping my ships tomorrow. Or just this week. I'm stoked. I loved the Nuud from the 5s. I actually do take underwater shots with my Nuud.

I take underwater shots with mine too, I have one on my iPad Air as well but I don't take it underwater but it's nice to have on it since I tour with bands for a living and the last thing I need is some jackhole knocking over a beer on my iPad lol

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My lifeproof shipped today. Much faster than the March 9th date that my order originally gave yesterday.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My lifeproof shipped today. Much faster than the March 9th date that my order originally gave yesterday.

Looks really really nice, makes the 6+ a scosche wide but it's really nice and I even managed to leave the zagg glass on and it still managed to be sealed (will update how it holds up since it should be naked)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1424897257.067967.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1424897269.795901.jpg

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Every time I go to the site I just get the option to sign up for notifications and no option to preorder. I've been signed up for notifications since back in October lol.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Looks really really nice, makes the 6+ a scosche wide but it's really nice and I even managed to leave the zagg glass on and it still managed to be sealed (will update how it holds up since it should be naked)

View attachment 77968
View attachment 77969

Looks great man. And your setup is exactly the same as mine, I'm leaving my Zagg glass screen protector on.

Quick question I noticed the thumbprint scanner is covered. Have you found a decreased sensitivity to using Touch ID ? I've tried a few other cases and had to rip the plastic off bec it barely recognized my thumbprint.

Keep us updated on your initial impressions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Looks great man. And your setup is exactly the same as mine, I'm leaving my Zagg glass screen protector on.

Quick question I noticed the thumbprint scanner is covered. Have you found a decreased sensitivity to using Touch ID ? I've tried a few other cases and had to rip the plastic off bec it barely recognized my thumbprint.

Keep us updated on your initial impressions!

I have noticed the glass is gonna have to go, mainly cuz it doesn't completely snap at the very bottom, the charging port lid still closes but I don't think it's sealed completely on the sides of it

As for Touch ID being affected, having a lifeproof the whole time I had a 5S and even with the 6+ that is a non factor, although they do state to program Touch ID WITHOUT the case on if it isn't already but otherwise it's fine, it's a non issue

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed the glass is gonna have to go, mainly cuz it doesn't completely snap at the very bottom, the charging port lid still closes but I don't think it's sealed completely on the sides of it

As for Touch ID being affected, having a lifeproof the whole time I had a 5S and even with the 6+ that is a non factor, although they do state to program Touch ID WITHOUT the case on if it isn't already but otherwise it's fine, it's a non issue

Thanks for the quick reply. If the glass screen protector has to go it may be a deal breaker for me. I'm more worried about my screen than water or dust resistant.

Maybe It will take a plastic screen protector? My friend has the Nuud for the iPhone 5 and uses the plastic screen protector and has no issues.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. If the glass screen protector has to go it may be a deal breaker for me. I'm more worried about my screen than water or dust resistant.

Maybe It will take a plastic screen protector? My friend has the Nuud for the iPhone 5 and uses the plastic screen protector and has no issues.

It does come with an included protector and I used it with my 5S without issue

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
d6d1f31f3cbccac236ba849444e0ca6d.jpg
5436bf9cd6674e6435882a23962cca69.jpg

Got mine today!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If the Lifeproof I bought for my 5S held up better, I might have bought one for my 6 Plus. I really liked the functionality of the case.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If the Lifeproof I bought for my 5S held up better, I might have bought one for my 6 Plus. I really liked the functionality of the case.

If it doesn't hold up, they'll mail you another. You just have to provid a picture of your case with your name and date in the pic. Plus provide your serial number in the case. I did that on my 5s when the seal started warping. But it didn't warp until I had it like 8 months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox