Help! My case is making the phone a bit wider than I could use! I have tiny female hands! :)

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone! ;) I am new to the iPhone 6+ and so far I?m LOVING it coming from a 5! :heart: I?m a female with tiny hands though and although the case I have is beautiful, I?m finding that it?s adding just a bit more weight and size to the phone than I?d like. :( Also, the case is a ?double? case in that there is an inner case that covers the bottom where you plug your charger in along with the back that attaches on top of that causing my fingers to hurt when texting because of the edges. :crying: I really wish that I could go naked but I?m not comfortable with that. I try not to be clumsy but that is not always guaranteed, lol. :p

I also have a glass screen protector that I purchased at Verizon the same day that I got the phone and the case.

With all of that said, can you all please recommend a good thin case that is affordable? I want something clear that won?t turn yellow (preferably) as I like to show the beautiful phone off as much as I can. :love-struck:

I'm trying to attach a photo but the site will not allow?

Thanks in advance!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe Spigen has a few nice clear case options. There were clear cases on sale at the iMore store. They may still be on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

creativem31

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I use the 'Tela' case from Tucano - its a snap-on and adds almost no weight or thickness to the case. They can lose their colour a bit though after a while.

I can't post links but its on the Tucano website.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mozy on down to the nearest Apple Store and check out their leather cases. You may find them to be to your liking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2