Switching from 6 Plus to 6 next release

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of switching to the 6S come next release rather than 6S Plus. Yes, I know these names aren't confirmed. But whatever the name ends up being, I think I am switching back down to the 4.7" screen assuming they have one. Anyone else loving their 6 Plus a ton (like I do) but still thinking about downsizing for more portability come the next hardware release?

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Not considering a 6S but if 7+ comes, I'll get the big one. I can't see myself going back to a smaller screen. Even at the apple store when holding the demo 6, it's still to small.

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
i went from 6 to 6 plus the back to 6.. the plus is awesome with battery life and the bigger screen but on the go it just didn't work for my pockets, working out, and a daily driver

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I'm so pleased with my iPhone 6 Plus that I'm not even thinking of the next iteration. Furthermore, unless it stands out big time, I doubt I'll get it....then again...

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Riiiiiight. I love it when I'm at work sitting at my desk or at home sitting on the couch, but walking around with it, working out with it, you really sacrifice the portability.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what I'll do. I love the plus and its screen most of the time, but sometimes it seems too large, but it's usually a matter of trying to keep a good grip. If the next one is less slippery, then it will probably be a non-issue.

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what I'll do. I love the plus and its screen most of the time, but sometimes it seems too large, but it's usually a matter of trying to keep a good grip. If the next one is less slippery, then it will probably be a non-issue.

Right! Sometimes it's too large. Obviously the larger screen on the 6 Plus means more can be done on it, but I'm thinking of going back to my iPhone/iPad combo rather than just the 6 Plus replacing both

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
We don't even know what the next phones are, so I'd suggest you get the current batch of iPhone 6 Plus to enjoy the spec bump now opposed to the theoretical wait for a new bump, which would take a good few months, a very long time.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'll be keeping the 6 model if it's available. Plus is nice but I use my phone to much on the move and its to big for one handed use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This is essentially the same as the threads asking who went from the 6 Plus to the 6.

I won't be giving up the Plus full-time for a smaller version.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't see myself upgrading to the next iteration. I'm good with the 6+ and I can see myself using it for at least a couple of years. The only way I'd upgrade is if it breaks. I love the screen size and I'm reassured when I use my moms 6.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77