Female and the iPhone 6 Plus!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My wife never thought she would like a big phone. She tried the 6 Plus, bought it and now she would never go back. She's a tiny women too so if she can do it anyone can if they really want to. It's still a matter of taste though. I know some big guys that prefer small phones so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
If you can get the 64gb and not care about price go for it. Otherwise the 16gb is enough for me but lots of people will tell you otherwise. I love my 6+ you won't regret it.

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone and thanks again for all of your input! 😉 I got the champagne 64gb 6+ yesterday and I'm so in love! ❤️ Still getting a bit used to the weight and size but it's perfect! I already can't see myself ever going back to a smaller one! The screen is gorgeous! The battery is amazing and so easy on my eyes! So glad I went with the decision to get this one vs the 6! This is what I call an "upgrade"! 😃 I have a pretty clear case with glitter and tempered glass top. Have any of you tried the naked skin cover? Im wondering if it'll take some of the weight and bulkiness away?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the 64GB 6+. It is no problem for me to use. I do hold it in my left and use my right hand to type and dial.

16 GB phone will only give you about 13GB of storage space. Add in apps and you have even less space. I also have a Note 4 and a Note Edge that are pretty much the same size. I was already used to those when I got the 6+.

Maya Walusa

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
female 6 plus user here! its an absolutely gorgeous phone with an equally gorgeous display, no blurriness on my side! i've even mastered the art of using it one handed. i have the 64gb gold too! congrats and enjoy your phone