Screen Protector or Not?

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely liking this Zagg glass protector. I did notice I have a hairline scratch since I got it yesterday. Funny thing is I can clean the screen and it's not noticeable but once prints get on it it shows up. Still, glass is the way to go. I'm sold only them.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
the 6 Plus scratches easily. I got mine yesterday and somehow a scratch got on there. Went back to Apple and got it exchanged for a brand new one and so far so good. I exchanged it not because of the scratch issue but the home button wasn't clicky and was a bit hard to push (well felt like pushing a rubber). All the display models were clicky.

I did order the spigen tough armor fx So hopefully this will do it's job protecting the screen.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
No screen protector here. After a while I peeled off my first one and much rather preferred the naked screen . The Verizon reps I had install a glass protector botched it both times. The first time they misaligned it completely and the second time the lint under it drove me insane lol. I tried doing a few myself but somehow or another my hair seems to find it way right under the protector. After frustration, agony, and a mild outburst I've had mine naked for a while now and all is good except a minor scratch lol. Not sure how it got there although I'm thinking something got under my otter box and rubbed it (No longer using the case) but either way I'll keep it this way and will pay the out of warranty replacement fee if anything tragic happens. Imo unless you're reselling you should just enjoy the phones screen especially if you're a yearly upgrader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Always and forever to keep screen scratch free. As I have all phones in case since day one.

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
when i first purchased my iPhone 6 plus i placed a anti-glare screen protector on it and i loved it. Then i went to best buy and saw the zagg glass screen protector/privacy and immediately loved it. My friend doesn?t have a scratch on her phone even though she doesn?t have a screen protector so i guess it depends on preference. I just do not like the glare that the phone presents without one.

sixxdv22

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I work in a mobile store....our displays don't have screen protectors and they are scratched.....a lot.....and when people turn down screen protectors that is what I show them!! Get a screen protector!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got a tempered glass screen protector with my iPhone 6 and I'll get it on my iPhone 6 Plus.
No way would I go without one. LOVE how it feels and I feel safer with it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Unless you are super super super good with your devices get one.... It's a few bucks and saves you the headache of having to ask how to remove scratches from your screen in a month. Spoiler alert: you can't remove scratches from the screen once they are there

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73