- iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Can I Wear Out the Camera?
I take pictures of our inventory at work. When I got my 6 plus I decided to test it against the digital camera I was using. The iPhone takes WAY better pictures so I've been primarily using it. My question, can I wear out the camera on the iPhone 6 Plus by taking too many pictures? I'm taking somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 pictures a week.
- 02-18-2015, 08:52 AM #2
- 02-18-2015, 09:11 AM #3
- 02-18-2015, 09:31 AM #4
- 24,972 Posts
Re: Can I Wear Out the Camera?
It's not likely to "wear out". But hardware is hardware, and as such, anything can happen. There have been camera problems with past iPhones. Few and far between though. And if a problem did come up, it would not be from taking too many photos. Most damaged cameras happen from being dropped.
Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
- By saintforlife in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 92Last Post: 09-09-2015, 03:13 AM
- By Reparkable in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2015, 11:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2015, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2015, 08:30 AM