- iMore Beginner
- 96 Posts
iTunes 'Consolidate Library' not working?
I can't find a better place to post this.
In iTunes preferences/advanced, I have 'make copies' selected for when adding files. When I go to file/library/consolidate library, I click the box, click ok, and nothing happens; and when I go back to consolidate, it is again unselected.
This is the case in iTunes in my windows 8 and XP pc's with the newest and previous iTunes softwares, respectively.
- 02-16-2015, 06:05 AM #2
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2015, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2015, 01:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:17 PM
- By Denise Anderson Williams in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 04:03 PM