Converted the wife

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Went today to get a new phone for my wife. She's been wanting the note 4 and left with a 64gb gold 6+. Now I can FaceTime.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Good for you. She'll love the iPhone. Since I met him, my boyfriend was all about dumbphones, but after he used my old iPhone 4 as an iPod touch for about a year, he ended up getting a 5S after switching over to T-Mobile and joining my family plan. He seems to enjoy it, so mission accomplished!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
She's missing out...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Not in the least. I've got both phones and they're both awesome phones. BUT Apple support, efficient upgrade process, and fluidity absolutely win.

Case in point....when will I get Lollipop on my AT&T Note 4? Why should I wait for after Nexus phones? Why are Poland and the UK getting it before the U.S.?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=493160

No such thing for iOS. All phones and iPads are updated even BEFORE a new device releases.

So no.....she's not missing out on anything.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Not in the least. I've got both phones and they're both awesome phones. BUT Apple support, efficient upgrade process, and fluidity absolutely win.

Case in point....when will I get Lollipop on my AT&T Note 4? Why should I wait for after Nexus phones? Why are Poland and the UK getting it before the U.S.?

5.0 lollipop has anyone received the update in the USA? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

No such thing for iOS. All phones and iPads are updated even BEFORE a new device releases.

So no.....she's not missing out on anything.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

I disagree with this, depending on her usage patterns. If she could be "converted", she probably won't miss anything. But if I were a one device person, there are definitely things that I would miss going from a Note 4 to an iPhone 6 Plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner