Hey 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

I went with a 6 this time around, but will probably go with the plus next time. That being said, apple still has work to do in order to trim the bezels down so it is not so large for the sized screen it has.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

My Lumia 1520 was what convinced me that the Plus was too big. It was a flawed comparison.
But it's OK really. I've got something to look forward to for September.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Same. The 6s+ will be mine come launch day.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Same. The 6s+ will be mine come launch day.

Those were my intentions also but I came across a great deal I couldn't pass up. Traded my i6 64 gb and 150 bucks for a 6+ 128gb. Now I feel like I got a true upgrade. I'm really liking the screen size and battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I know I made the right choice but sometimes I do wish Apple made a 5" screen or 5.1". Sounds perfect. 6 is too small and 6+ is too large. Lol

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I know I made the right choice but sometimes I do wish Apple made a 5" screen or 5.1". Sounds perfect. 6 is too small and 6+ is too large. Lol

5 inch would be the perfect screen size

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Agree. 5-5.1 would be perfect. Although I can see why they keep the two sizes how they do, because a 5&5.5 would be a hard sell.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

In this large phone society that we're in now, I think that the 6plus is spot on.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I love large screens and my 6+ fits right in with my other phones. Too big? Not for me.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Agreed! After having the + for 3 days now coming from i6 since launch I couldn't see my self going back. I feel the + is the person size and weight. I felt the i6 was too light.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The only time I felt that the iPhone 6 Plus was too big was when I initially saw it in person for the very first time. I thought it was the size of a pair of flip-flops (laughing)...and for a moment, I considered purchasing the iPhone 6 instead. Thankfully, I held on to the belief that the 6 Plus would be the best choice for *me*, and I was right. After having used it for a couple of months, it simply feels "normal".

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
There's times where the size is a bit annoying. I used to be able to put my phone in this little area on my cars dashboard,but I can't do that with the plus, its just too big. Only place I can put it is on the passenger seat.

I also find tat its easier to knock it into things if not careful. And when using headphones and its in your pocket the headphone jack stem can press against you when sitting.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

does anyone who has a 6 plus ever wish they stuck with a 6? does the size ever interfere with everyday use...?
I love my plus but sometimes it can be big

I wish it was bigger honestly. :biggrin:

But, no I don't think it's too big. I take mine with me anywhere without any problems. Including the gym. Plus, I have a rugged case on mine so it's atleast three times as thick.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I wish it was bigger honestly. :biggrin:

But, no I don't think it's too big. I take mine with me anywhere without any problems. Including the gym. Plus, I have a rugged case on mine so it's atleast three times as thick.

If it was bigger it'd be... an iPad Mini.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

The size it is now would be nice if the bezels were smaller so you could get about 5.7" which would be my sweet spot.

I think with a smaller bezel I could do a 6 inch phone.

jlh73

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Like the size of the plus. I've always had and liked defender cases. Got one for this phone and it makes it huge. So hard to get used to. Anyone else like the size of the defender?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

The bezels could definitely be smaller. The rest of the industry has managed it, I'm confident Johny Ive can too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro