Hey 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

does anyone who has a 6 plus ever wish they stuck with a 6? does the size ever interfere with everyday use...?
I love my plus but sometimes it can be big

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

Define big. Personally I think it's all how you use your phone. If you use it as a phone most of the time it is probably too big. If you use it as a device for the apps most of the time than its the right screen size but they could have made the top bezel a bit smaller. For me it's a device most of the time and a phone every once in a while so the size is great and the 6, which I own for testing my apps in both screen sizes, seems a bit small.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

I've felt, since the first week I had it, that it was too large for me...but I'm not willing to lose the functionality benefits of the Plus to go to the regular 6 screen size.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

The pluses of the + over rule any issue I may have size wize.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I use to think it was too big but that wore off after about a week. When I use my son's 6 it feels too small so I made the right choice with my plus.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I also thought it was too big at first. I'm used to the size now, and I can't go back to anything smaller

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I've felt, since the first week I had it, that it was too large for me...but I'm not willing to lose the functionality benefits of the Plus to go to the regular 6 screen size.

This is exactly how I feel about my nexus 6. Very well said. You lose some things but you gain more.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site

Don't get me wrong I do love the plus but sometimes depending on my pants and use at the gym it gets annoying

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site

Just bought a 6 and I am used to a 5. Right now it feels a little bit big but I really like the bigger screen when I read something. It's the feeling in my hand I have to get use to, it's still a big phone for me but hopefully I get used to it soon

sdc1

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Having come from Android and 5" to 6" screens I think the 6 plus is perfect. This thread could only have been started by an avid iPhone user. 😄

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Not at all. I live the size especially for how I use it daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

I have had my 6+ for a week after having a launch day 6. The first couple of days there were a few times where I questioned using the larger phone vs the benefits. But now I am completely used to it and can't imagine going back. When I compare to my wife's 6, I really am glad I have the larger screen of the 6+. But it really depends on how you use an iPhone. I don't have an iPad and I use the 6+ for reading RSS feeds (Newsify), safari, trading stocks, videos/photos, and some phone calls. For others I can see where they would prefer the 6 or even 5.

Now I can't see using a smaller screen (although I would love for the iPhone 7 to have smaller bezels).

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

It took me a few weeks to adjust to the size, but I've adapted. I find my habits have changed though, unlike my 5s, I never keep it in my pant pocket anymore unless I'm standing. I've made other adjustments, you just get used to it.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

For me, within the first few days, I thought I'd made a mistake. But after that first week, I simply couldn't use a smaller device...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

99% of the time, I know I made the right choice with the 6 Plus (I had the 6 prior), but the other 1% of the time (and this is very far and few between) I miss the size of the 6 and even the 5S for certain things....but again that 1% occurrence is far and few between.

I absolutely LOVE the big screen experience with the Plus. I have used almost every high end phone on several different OS's over the years and I have always come back to the iPhone, and now with the big screen, its icing on the cake and then some :)

Unless Apple does something to ruin the Apple iPhone experience for me, I will always have my iPhone.....with the big screen :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh