How do you disable Camera Auto Burst?
How to disable camera auto burst? It's very anoying when taking self portrait pics with timer. It takes 10 pics. Please help. Dont want to download 3rd party apps.
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- 02-10-2015, 08:38 AM #2
- 02-11-2015, 09:56 PM #3
- 02-12-2015, 02:15 AM #4
Re: Disable Camera Auto Burst
There is no way to turn it off when using the timer...from what I've read, this wasn't always present when using the timer, and came after the first update of iOS 8. Not sure what that means (whether it is a bug, or if it is a "feature").
Other camera apps on the iPhone don't employ this step, so you might try that instead of using the native camera app if it really bothers you that badly...otherwise, send in a complaint to Apple and maybe enough people will do so as well, and they'll give you the ability to toggle such things off or on (if it is, indeed, a feature).
- 09-01-2015, 03:55 PM #5
- 09-01-2015, 06:40 PM #6
- 07-24-2016, 08:15 AM #7
- 11-21-2016, 12:09 AM #8
- 11-21-2016, 12:10 AM #9
- 11-21-2016, 12:13 AM #10
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2015, 12:45 PM
- By pnj36 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2015, 07:41 PM
- By beezlebubz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2015, 02:59 PM