Trying to transfer photos from phone to computer. Need help.

dec2057

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
When I open Windows Explorer and look the directory on my iphone to get a picture I need to process in Photoshop CS5, this is what I see 2015-02-06_2133.png instead of albums or names I can recognize. I have to open dozens of these folders to dig through over 1600 pictures to find the ones I just took, and they seem to move around.

How do I change this long list of just numbers and letters to folder or file names to find a picture I need quickly? Thanks in advance for any and all help.....:confused:

dec2057

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.

I just realized your response was a link. It wasn't underlined so it didn't occur for me to click it until I came back here to see if there were more responses. I have ICloud downloaded and am working on it. Thanks again.

Last edited:

dec2057

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Well, the iCloud option won't work for me. They want money to do that because I have so many pictures. All I want to be able to do is find the pictures on my iphone that I have taken so I can edit them in Photoshop. I can get to my iphone with Windows Explorer but without the ability to see what the photos are without clicking on so many of them, it is not doable - time wise. There must be another way.

uno mas

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I use the Photo Transfer App, available from Photo Transfer App | Easily transfer Photos & Videos TO & FROM your Computer & iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iTouch and Android .

You'll need to download the iPhone app (iTunes link on their site) as well as the desktop version on your PC. Once you have the PC/iPhone connection established, you select photos/videos from the camera roll and they are transferred to your computer. You can also transfer from computer to iPhone.

More than likely there are other programs or methods that will do the same thing, but this app has worked exceedingly well for me.

No affiliation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77