fetch email notifications

runner66

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
hey guys anyone having issues with there fetch email notifications i have mine set to 15 minutes and it seems like i am getting my emails around the 25 minute mark i am useing optonline,net and gmail. my i cloud works ok. i have tried reinstalling the app and a soft reset on the phone. please let me know if anyone is have the issue as well or what i should try to do thanks guys

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Fetch will do it's thing at the set interval as long as you don't open the email app... every time you open it... it will fetch, and resets the clock.

runner66

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
i just send myself a email from gmail on the computer to my optonline.net account and did not check my inbox on the computer. i got it in 12 minutes. so now that i open it on my phone it will now reset it self again, also if i check my inbox but dont open it on the computer will that hold it up also. thanks for all your help

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
This same problem happens to me. I have fetch set to every 15 mins. My phone has been asleep on my desk for about an hour. I just got an email and it says it was sent 32 mins ago. This is a constant issue for me. I will probably switch to Mailbox App, they have Push for their accounts.

runner66

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
i am now useing outlook mail and its just as good as the icloud mail, i get the mail in like 10 seconds. i am not useing my optonline account anymore and now have everything going to outlook and icloud. the fetch 15 minute thing is crap and it can take up to 20 minutes to it my iphone mail box. i am sure anyone useing fetch email as the same issue. fyI the fetch email will work under the 15 minute mark SOMETIMES but more the offen its at the mark or over it bye bye fetch email hello push. i like to show someone how fast ourlook works send me a email at scalice66@outlook.com i will send it back to you and you can see for your self. i bet it will take less the 20 seconds thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73