- iMore Intermediate
- 404 Posts
Problems with scrolling through "songs" in music
When I try to touch the letters on the right of my song list, it is not shortcutting to the letter I touch until my finger moves past the "T". I can drag my finger up and down the alphabet and it won't move to the letter I touch until I get past "T". My ip6+ used to scroll properly but hasn't now since the update before this most recent one. If I am in the J-N section (example) of songs and touch any letter besides T thru # I will be taken back to the beginning of the list A. this is really annoying when looking for certain songs. Anyone else have this issue?
- 02-03-2015, 08:07 AM #2
- 03-27-2015, 11:30 PM #4
- 03-28-2015, 07:37 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Problems with scrolling through "songs" in music
I think I sort of solved it, at least temporarily.
After my last sync with iTunes a couple of days ago, some of the new songs I purchased transferred to my library. One of these songs was called "A Tree for Bed," which iTunes sorted on "T," but since the title starts with an "A," it was at the top of all songs, generating this internal confusion (let's call it that for now) and creating a separation of all songs with"A" ands "T" in the middle.
How did I solve it? I deleted this song.
The Music app crashed immediately, but after that the scrolling worked just fine.
I haven't synced my iPhone, I'll wait until today in the afternoon.
Go check your library in the phone, I'm sure you have a song or songs with a similar title.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2015, 08:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 07:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2015, 12:47 PM