Visit site
I still get spotlight issues even after the update

uc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Still working perfect for me...the only way I can even get it to show a blank search result is if I spell something wrong and then delete the searched word within like 1sec. of typing it. Otherwise, it works flawlessly EVERY time on both WiFi and Cellular...

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
It didn't say it WOULD resolve the problem, it says that some people have reported it fixes it, and others didn't.

Your initial rant seems a bit silly now that this has been cleared up though...

The bug is still der and i am sure this thread will full of ppl complaining the same its jus the begning

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The bug is still der and i am sure this thread will full of ppl complaining the same its jus the begning

भारत स्पॉटलाइट सुविधा का समर्थन करने वाले देशों की सूची में नहीं है। यह 'बग' के बारे में बात नहीं करता है। आप एक 'बग' नहीं है। आप बस भारत में रोशनी नहीं मिल सकता

India is not on the list of countries that support the Spotlight feature. it does not matter about the "bug". You do not have a "bug". You simply can not get Spotlight in India

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

And you are still wrong, but it's ok...if you want to keep pretending your phone has a bug, you knock yourself out...in India...where the feature isn't supported, lol.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the bug as well. I found a fix by resetting the network settings. Nothing else I did worked. I tried powering it off and everything else. Finally I reset my network settings and problem was fixed.

Settings>general >reset>reset network settings.

Hope this helps.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue all the time. I'm in the US so it isn't a regional issue. It normally searches up to three letters, but if I type a fourth all results go away.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue all the time. I'm in the US so it isn't a regional issue. It normally searches up to three letters, but if I type a fourth all results go away.

Then the issue you are reflecting is totally different than the one the OP has been clamoring on about for over a week...which is absolutely a regional issue, and not a hardware issue at all.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Then the issue you are reflecting is totally different than the one the OP has been clamoring on about for over a week...which is absolutely a regional issue, and not a hardware issue at all.

I wouldn't know about it being different, but resetting my carrier settings like someone mentioned above has eliminated the issue. Probably a leftover issue from an iteration.

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
भारत स्पॉटलाइट सुविधा का समर्थन करने वाले देशों की सूची में नहीं है। यह 'बग' के बारे में बात नहीं करता है। आप एक 'बग' नहीं है। आप बस भारत में रोशनी नहीं मिल सकता

India is not on the list of countries that support the Spotlight feature. it does not matter about the "bug". You do not have a "bug". You simply can not get Spotlight in India

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Thnxx for specifying in our national language me so glad now can u pls explain that in chinese , french , spanish mexican and the lastly in english again

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Spotlight search has been waiting flawlessly since updating to iOS 8.1.3, and I use it every day.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thnxx for specifying in our national language me so glad now can u pls explain that in chinese , french , spanish mexican and the lastly in english again

The way you continuously try to find a reason besides the obvious why this is happening to you would lead me to believe that even in all those languages, it would still fall on oblivious ears.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2