Visual Voicemail Not Working

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I just got my 6 Plus up and running over the weekend. I can't for the life of me get my visual voicemail to work at all. If I click on the voicemail button it just goes to the AT&T voicemail and I can't do anything. Anyone have any clue what to do?

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Try to restart your iPhone. Should activate

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Its an AT&T model. I'll do a reboot. Never had an issue when I had my 5S. Went through some other phones in the meantime so it isn't the same SIM card. I'll try a reboot and report back.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just tried a reboot and it still goes straight to some message that says: "welcome to AT&T voicemail- we need more information from you." But there isn't any new information to give. Guess a call to AT&T tomorrow is in order.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just tried a reboot and it still goes straight to some message that says: "welcome to AT&T voicemail- we need more information from you." But there isn't any new information to give. Guess a call to AT&T tomorrow is in order.

Sometimes you can fix this issue simply by resetting your voicemail password via automated system or website thru your carrier and then it prompts you to set it up when you touch it and I'm on AT&T as well, as worked for me 9/10 x's only one time have I ever had to call

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes you can fix this issue simply by resetting your voicemail password via automated system or website thru your carrier and then it prompts you to set it up when you touch it and I'm on AT&T as well, as worked for me 9/10 x's only one time have I ever had to call

When I called that's what they did. I had to walk through those steps and it works now. At least I know if it happens again how to fix it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR