iPhone 6 64GB or iPhone 6 Plus 16GB - which would you choose.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm not speaking for the person you referenced, but in my regard, streaming services don't always play what I want to hear when I want to hear it. It's especially true with old school music. Having music "on the device" allows for that.
Gotcha, o see what you mean I pay for Beats streaming music so I usually choose my playlist but its not for everyone.so thanks for the reply D'

CyrilHao

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I had the same question as you when I was considering buying iPhone 6 (64GB) or iPhone 6 Plus (16GB).Finally,I was persuaded by the longer battery life and optical image stabilization of the iPhone 6 Plus. I never regret my decision so far.

5tephen

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got a 6+ 16gb today because I couldn't stand the lag on my Note 4. I wanted a 64gb and I'm going to call to another T-Mobile store tomorrow and if they have it I will take the 16 back and get the 64. Because just with my apps and two pictures I'm down to 6gb left :/

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about double posting but I have to ask why do you have that much music on a phone? That seems so unnecessary in comparison the past before streaming music etc. I'm just curious? Also do you actually listen to every song. Again I'm not trying to be rude I just haven't hear this as much as I used too, it seemed more common 3+ years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pay for the monthly spotify so I make all my music available offline so i don't waste data to play music