iPhone 6 64GB or iPhone 6 Plus 16GB - which would you choose.

hansin

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I've got 64 GB iPhone 6 and then swapped it with a 16 GB 6 Plus 2 months later. I can't say I am happy with 16 GB, but 6 Plus is much better than 6 in many ways. I utilize cloud more than before (dropbox, flickr and youtube) as a result.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
If those were the only options I had, I would think ahead and go with more storage.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
It would definitely be the iPhone 6 64GB for me. The Plus is just waaaaayyy too big for my small hands, even though I have long fingers. I like having more storage space, too.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It wouldn't matter since I can survive with 16GB, but I'd choose the 6 since I wouldn't have the need for a screen as big as the one on the plus.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Before anyone gets the idea I'm not asking you guys to convince me or make a decision for me. I'm just curious which option you would choose since they're both the same value. Would guys pick the bigger screen and longer battery life or more storage size?

64gb. You can't add on storage and its better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
whats with the scoffing at 64GB? I think that's more than enough for a mobile if you manage it properply. ;) Goes without saying that my vote goes to the 6.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I've got the 16gb 6+. I value the screen size and battery more than storage space I'd never need. Just gotta ask yourself what your needs are and go with that.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 6 and 6 plus and I have to say even with bigger storage on the iPhone 6 and me having smaller storage on my 6plus I can't see myself going back to the 6, besides I have 20gb of cloud storage for pictures etc so in pretty content. Like the second post said I make it work and so far it's been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I've got 20gb of music alone on my phone so the 16gb isn't an option for me lol.

Sorry about double posting but I have to ask why do you have that much music on a phone? That seems so unnecessary in comparison the past before streaming music etc. I'm just curious? Also do you actually listen to every song. Again I'm not trying to be rude I just haven't hear this as much as I used too, it seemed more common 3+ years ago

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 6 and 6 plus and I have to say even with bigger storage on the iPhone 6 and me having smaller storage on my 6plus I can't see myself going back to the 6, besides I have 20gb of cloud storage for pictures etc so in pretty content. Like the second post said I make it work and so far it's been great.

I'm not speaking for the person you referenced, but in my regard, streaming services don't always play what I want to hear when I want to hear it. It's especially true with old school music. Having music "on the device" allows for that.

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
As others have stated I would choose a device with more storage (I have the 64gb 6+). I use cloud storage as much as possible, but the apps themselves are getting larger, especially the games. Infinity Blade 3 and Knights of the Old Republic are each over 2gbs, so if your a gamer or install a lot of apps, 16gb will fill up very quickly.

~S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner