Want a new case!
I'm wishing that life proof would HURRY UP!
I'm debating on two cases here ...
Otterbox defender /symmetry w my tempered glass screen protector OR just grab the amzer crusta.
I think they look sharp glass on the back and front and the back glass is pretty neat! The color choices are out of this world
I have a wallet case an apple leather case a pelican case a sheer glam by casemate and a case similar to otterbox from Amazon w screen protector called unicorn beetle or something.... It's similar to the armorbox from Biason. And oh a caseology lol
Those all work...but they are not 100% proof to take a hard hit maybe the unicorn beetle or the pelican (I got that case on att and it's what I'm using now)
I'm in no rush I keep waiting for life proof but anyone use the crusta??
I want a case that I'll love enough to KEEP ON!
I wish apples leather case had the bottom
So far my favorite is the pelican and casemate sheer glam (pretty w the gold phone very girly)
Anyways just an accessory blab... I bet everyone loves accessories!
How long do u think life's roof will take?
Oh I also like the look of the specks colorful backs but they are all similar to my pelican pretty much...
Anyways have a great day!
Oh let me recommend water speakers awesome sound!!!
It's my shower music lol
- 01-23-2015, 12:47 AM #2
- 01-24-2015, 09:32 PM #3
- 01-24-2015, 10:06 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 403 Posts
Re: Want a new case!
I have the clear spigen case. I love it. Bought the speck candy shell with grip on Black Friday when I got my plus. I also have the unicorn beetle supcase with belt clip, that is why I bought it. I have not used the beetle very much as I really only bought it for when I go to work. Honestly I have been not using a case at home at all. When I leave it is a different story, I won't take any chances. Usually it is the speck but my clear case lets my iPhone shine through in all its glory. I recommend a straight up clear case, you will love it!
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2015, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
- By man solar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2015, 08:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2015, 08:51 AM