6+ coming in the mail tomorrow

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Whelp got the email saying my 6+ will be here tomorrow when I get home from work! :) so I get to play with that while I box up my 5S to send back to AT&T. Now gotta get a case & screen protector for it.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you take a pic of return label. I sent mine out and they lost it. ATT wants to charge me for a phone I no longer have. Had to fight to get a $299 charge reversed

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Make sure you take a pic of return label. I sent mine out and they lost it. ATT wants to charge me for a phone I no longer have. Had to fight to get a $299 charge reversed

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I agree. I mailed back my LG G3 to ATT when I upgraded to iPhone 6 plus. After 3 weeks they still haven't gotten the G3 and almost made me pay for he whole thing. Thank goodness it was a the delivery issue and they got it.

Otherwise have fun with the 6 plus. I got my about two weeks ago and it's the best phone I've had in a long time. Glad the supply is now much better.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will you even be able to concentrate while at work tomorrow knowing your new toy is en route?...:)

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your new phone. I also agree with a couple more post about taking pictures of the label. When I sent my phone back to Verizon they sent me a message saying they did not receive it. Once I called to start fussing about it the phone magically appeared but just wasn't checked in yet.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your Plus! And yah.....I'd be sick and at home....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info I will make sure to take a photo of that label! Also anyone recommend a holster case?

Do a quick search on Amazon and you'll find some. Some comes with the case like the Otterbox Defender and sometimes you can just buy the holster separate. Good luck

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Well I got my phone and after setting up and restoring my backup man is it nice! Now tomorrow on lunch break will take a trip down to Best Buy and see what they got for cases & screen protectors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh