- iMore Newbie
- 19 Posts
problem ending calls.
when I have finished my conversation on the phone the other person hangs up or If I want to hang up first the call is still on the screen and I cant click end call.
its like it is frozen, my minuets are still going down as well even though the other person I am on the phone with has hung up.
is there a fix to this or not?
- 01-18-2015, 05:01 PM #2
Re: problem ending calls.
First - reboot the phone... then, if it keeps doing it, connect to iTunes and do a back-up, restore the iOS, and restore the back-up. If the issue persists, you can take the phone to an AppleStore/GeniusBar and replicate the issue - they will let you know what the options are...
- By tharley46 in forum iPad 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:47 PM
- By yungboi in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2015, 01:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 03:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 03:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2015, 02:12 PM