Got a 6 plus to play with!

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
It's so nice having this screen. I'll admit I do have big hands for a girl. But it's totally too thin! I can't imagine using this without a case. I feel like I'll get arthritis!!!

Anyone feel the same?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Without a doubt, I prefer to use the iPhone without a case, but I do agree with you in regard to its thinness. Maybe is the smooth rounded edges that gives it the too thin feel. Either way, I enjoy using my iPhone 6 Plus.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm really fond of the Leather case from Apple. It adds the amount of bulk the phone should have. I wish Apple had not gone with such a thin profile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up and iPhone 6 plus yesterday and know EXACTLY what you mean. I think the thinnest is ok but it's just way too smooth for its size and thinness. I'm going to get the incipio feather case. It's durable without adding bulk to the phone and it almost looks like there's no case at all. It also adds some grip to the phone so I won't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands and dropping it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm so envious. I want my Plus so badly. I'll be getting it in September....enjoy yours!!!

I'm waiting for September too. I want the 6s Plus. Hoping it has 2 gb of RAM. We'll see. It's about time for the rumor mill to begin.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for September too. I want the 6s Plus. Hoping it has 2 gb of RAM. We'll see. It's about time for the rumor mill to begin.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Every time I go to Best Buy I want to just get one already. Actually right now I've got a hankerin' for a 5c.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Without a doubt, I prefer to use the iPhone without a case, but I do agree with you in regard to its thinness. Maybe is the smooth rounded edges that gives it the too thin feel. Either way, I enjoy using my iPhone 6 Plus.

It's so nice having this screen. I'll admit I do have big hands for a girl. But it's totally too thin! I can't imagine using this without a case. I feel like I'll get arthritis!!!

Anyone feel the same?

I think it is the finish that makes it feel too thin. Maybe next year they will work on that so it is not so slick in hand, everytime I used one it felt like it was going to fall right out of my hands.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal