- iMore Beginner
- 82 Posts
I just got my 6+. Loving it so far. But I do have a question.
When listening to my BT speaker and i get a phone call the call goes thru the speaker.
Is there a way
to route the calls just to the phone and pause the speakers sound? My old android phone
had the option to have media play thru speaker and phone thru the phone.
- 01-13-2015, 08:13 AM #2
- 01-13-2015, 10:23 AM #3Banned
- 12,021 Posts
Re: BT Question
When you answer the call, you simply choose which device you want to talk through. The problem is that a singular setting within bluetooth to play media via bluetooth by direct calls to the phone, with todays standards, would also do the same to ALL bluetooth devices, most of which are in car/hands free related devices for most consumers. Hopefully in the future, Apple will supply the iPhone with the ability to have different "profiles" for bluetooth so that in home BT accessories and in car BT units can have separate settings.
- 01-13-2015, 02:47 PM #5
- 01-13-2015, 06:48 PM #6
- By Ryan ODonnell in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2015, 06:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2015, 08:02 PM
- By unity04 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2015, 11:12 AM
- By cyberpaw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:53 PM