Anyone else hate location of headphone jack?

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I am, especially come from note 4. It make resting the phone on pillow difficult. Some apps you cant view in landscape. Which is why i decided to look for wireless headset.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yep wish it was at the top. I've spent the past three years using Galaxy phones so I'm used to having the jack at the top. Prior to that I used the iPhone and it was on the top back then.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
it feels more natural to me holding the phone with the jack plugged in when you slide it in your pocket, when it was on the top I had to flip the phone upside down then put it in my pocket.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I didn't like it when the moved it from the iPhone 5 and on. Now I don't care because all I use is bluetooth when it comes to ear/headphones. Being tethered feels disgusting.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am, especially come from note 4. It make resting the phone on pillow difficult. Some apps you cant view in landscape. Which is why i decided to look for wireless headset.

The location does not bother me at all. When I rotate my phone to landscape, I have the round hardware button on the right, so the wire is really near the bottom which is perfect.

As of blue tooth headset, I don't like to use them. I have 3 Bluetooth headsets that are sitting in my drawer. Music tends to be degraded over Bluetooth. Therefore, I prefer wired.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind it at all anymore...I thought it was a strange relocation initially, but quickly realized that it really makes more sense on the bottom, especially for accessories, and the fact that the phone orients itself pretty much ANY way you turn it, I can't find any reason why this would really upset someone.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I like it right where it is. I don't have Bluetooth in my truck so when I have the auxiliary cable and charging cable plugged in they both are coming out the bottom. I hate having one on each end. It's a pain to handle the phone then or have it in a holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infinite_loop

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I like it right where it is. I don't have Bluetooth in my truck so when I have the auxiliary cable and charging cable plugged in they both are coming out the bottom. I hate having one on each end. It's a pain to handle the phone then or have it in a holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, having a cord coming out of both ends of the phone would be weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal