Should i jailbreak now or wait after.....

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I got my Applecare +.

I am on ios 8.1.2. Havent got Applecare + LOL. Planning to get one within the next few week. Should i jailbreak now?

Well i brought iphone 6+ at a Telco store with a seller who recontract. And i got the phone.

I had got the purchase receipt from him. He kept the recontract letter.

What it mean by Remote Diagnostic over the phone? Do they able to check it is jailbreak?

Thanks.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Remote diagnostic may be able to prove that iPhone is jailbroken. But you can still jailbreak it provide you factory restore it if you ever have to go to apple store for any issue with the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iDEVEL0P3R

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Any iPhone with an A7/ A8 that has been jailbroken leaves a permanent watermark indicating so, although I doubt it's intentional from Apple.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Any iPhone with an A7/ A8 that has been jailbroken leaves a permanent watermark indicating so, although I doubt it's intentional from Apple.

jailbreaking is software modification, if you restore your phone it goes away, what watermark are you referring to?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
You should always Jail Break the second its available ... Jeezus! Kids now days, wasting time when they could be Jail Breaking! Get Off My Lawn! ...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You believe there's some non-volatile memory that Apple sets aside and intentionally doesn't modify during any OS restoration that jailbreakers are sweet enough to change when jailbreaking even though it serves no purpose other than to show the device has been jailbroken so Apple can use it against those same jailbreakers...

What do you develop exactly?

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
For future reference: The remote diagnostic does not detect jailbreak. I've bought apple care twice over the phone and ran the tests without them noticing it. Also the watermark post is completely false.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2