Sometimes people can't hear me when I'm at home
This has been going on only recently and I have found that a reboot will fix the problem however when I am at home sometimes when I make a call or answer a call people cannot hear me. I can hear them fine but they are unable to hear any sound from my phone.
I do have an iPad Air 2 and the last two times I tried to answer a call using it it did not transfer the call properly. I do not know if that is related or not?
When I am at home the phone connects to my home wifi. I am on Verizon otherwise.
I googled the problem and had no luck.
- 01-01-2015, 05:13 PM #2
- 01-01-2015, 05:14 PM #3
- 01-01-2015, 05:18 PM #5
- 01-03-2015, 12:24 PM #6
- 01-03-2015, 12:57 PM #7
Re: Sometimes people can't hear me when I'm at home
I've had this happen a handful of times on every iPhone I've had...and have come to the opinion that it has more to do with the network connection than the device itself. I'm not anywhere near educated on the workings of a modern smart phone to know all the little processes that happen when a call is made between the device and the carrier service itself, but I HAVE noticed that my microphone on my device works when it happens (since it's very obvious when your microphone is off or muted while using the iPhone, even to yourself).
I think the issue comes in the network connection not fully initializing. Do you have particularly low cellular service in your area?
As far as handoff to the iPad 2, I know Apple is still working on it to get it smoothed out...handoff to my Macbook Pro is great about 95% of the time, but the other 5% of the time, it's either plagued with sound interference OR it doesn't register at all...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2015, 04:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 03:28 PM
i can't get passed level ten in gru's lab on minion rush with send back to of vetors bot back at himBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 02:25 PM