Do you still carry a tablet?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I've got one tablet. I usually carry around 3 phones. My Note 3 as a media player, my Z30 as my BBM device, and my iPhone 6 as the actual phone in service.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I still use my Air 2 a lot. I haven't used it less since I got my 6 on launch day. If I had a 6+ and a Mini 3, I would consider that overkill. The screen difference is not enough to warrant having both a 6+ and a Mini. I would personally go with an Air 2, because the screen size is much better and is a bigger difference (5.5" phone and 7.9" tablet vs. 5.5" phone and 9.7" tablet)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I am actually just getting around to selling my iPad mini. I normally keep it for school use, but have to carry my MacBook for work now. So it is always in my bag with me. Really don't need the mini. Of course times change and somewhere down the road I my find use for one again.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I do. I use the mini for movies and games, my iPhone for everything else. For me, watching movies on the mini 2 is still more enjoyable than on my phone watching videos for long periods of time.

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Since the 6 Plus was so close in size to my iPad Mini 2 I traded for an iPad Air (last year's version).

Use the Air around home to do some business so I don't have to be anchored to my iMac in my home office.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I carried my iPad models with me everywhere since the day the original was released.

Once I upgraded to the cellular model, when it was released, I've used that grandfathered unlimited AT&T plan to make up for a horrible Sprint experience. While unlimited, as well, the Sprint speeds were too incredibly slow for incredibly long.

Now that we have started an unlimited T-Mobile plan and are transitioning away from Sprint, my speeds are insanely fast.

Soooooo, to answer the title question, I don't care my iPad with me everywhere anymore.

I bring it if I expect to have a need for its specific form factor or an additional screen or information/files that are already in it. Otherwise, my 6 Plus is my iPad mini.

And my old 4S is my iPhone nano. :-D

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the 6+ and still thinking about getting a Mini. Had an Air before I got my Plus but got ride of that(and mac mini ) and replaced both with a MacBookPro retina. Sometimes I wish I did have a tablet. Reason for the mini is its more portable then an Air. I see how I am within the return period. If they go together well I'll keep it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner