iPhone 6 Plus Battery Life

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Coming from a 6, I have been thoroughly impressed by the battery life for the week I've had the 6 Plus. This screenshot is actually the least amount of life I've had on a full charge so far. No complaints!

dc188d74e2920cbf573f428a584bdde2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
this threads confuzes me, we already have battery life sticky thread, and people are postin same images in both threads :S

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
this threads confuzes me, we already have battery life sticky thread, and people are postin same images in both threads :S

This thread was a question the OP asked about battery life on the 6 Plus. They felt it wasn't comparable to what other users were reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
This makes me happy. I've never owned a phone that I didn't have to charge or change out the battery before the end of the day ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1420159225.252341.jpg

Last edited:

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6 first and now iPhone 6 plus bc they didn't have the plus at first so they said they get me one finely bout a month ago they got me 64 gig gray plus and I must say the battery life on the plus is much much better then the 6 holds much longer! I let my phone completely die at times it's good for the phone to drain the battery!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6 first and now iPhone 6 plus bc they didn't have the plus at first so they said they get me one finely bout a month ago they got me 64 gig gray plus and I must say the battery life on the plus is much much better then the 6 holds much longer! I let my phone completely die at times it's good for the phone to drain the battery!

After using the 6 Plus for over a week, I am loving the battery life. I am still planning to go back and forth between it and my 6, but I'm starting to get spoiled by the long battery that I never have to worry about. Yesterday, I was off charger for about 16 hours standby with 11 hours of usage and was about 18% remaining when I plugged in. So pretty heavy usage day and it was still going strong at bedtime. I also have two devices BT'd to my phone at all times and sometimes 3.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the 5S I must say that this is by far the best battery in an iPhone that I have had and I love it. I am an avid user on my phone with twitter, instagram, youtube game apps, so on and so forth. I am really pleased with what I am seeing now with just a few days worth of heavy using.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

No that isn't good for the battery, its actually really bad."To get the most out of a lithium-ion battery, you should try to keep it north of 50 percent as much as possible. For the most part, going from all the way full to all the way empty won't help; in fact, it'll do a little damage if you do it too often."
How To Take Care of Your Smartphone Battery the Right Way

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Just do my first drain to 1% before I off the phone to charge. However I heard a short electric sound after the phone was on via charging. Off the switch check the adaptor USB and turn on again. Using 12w took 2 hrs plus to charge

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro