I'm getting a lot of no internet connection, I have a pretty fast wifi at home and I've already rebooted that.
I turn wifi off and on lte it doesn't help anything.
Once I reboot then everything seems to go back to normal, I've had to reboot twice today.
Anyone else having these issues?
Iphone 6 plus 64 Gb IOS 8.1.2
- 12-26-2014, 09:12 PM #2
- 12-26-2014, 09:14 PM #3
Re: Bad connection
My Wife's 5c has been doing that. Not sure why. Rebooting helps for a day, but then it happens again. Even Reset Network Settings only helps temporarily. She just got a new SIM card a few weeks ago. I thought it might be that. But I've been seeing more people with the same problem.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 12-26-2014, 09:46 PM #5
- 12-28-2014, 11:37 AM #6
- 12-29-2014, 10:54 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 08:18 AM
- By jercook in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2014, 07:02 PM
- By Ed Boland in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-27-2014, 08:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 10:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 04:03 PM