- 01-01-2015, 05:10 PM #26
Re: Did Santa ...
Thread cleaned up...
[NOTE]Friendly reminder folks.........
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
- Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
- Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
- Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
- Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
- By eprisencc in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2015, 11:20 AM
- By Chetan Takyar in forum iPhone 6Replies: 45Last Post: 12-26-2014, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2014, 07:01 PM