Best prepaid carrier?
So i have T-Mobile for a while now and I'm having signal loss since my work is at a dense bricked area. I looked into Cricket but it's data speed cap is bad for what I need. Anyone have any recommendations? I really like the version prepaid since they got really great coverage and good for the walls too. Is it possible to get verizon? I have the unlocked version 128GB.
- 12-23-2014, 08:46 PM #2
- 12-23-2014, 09:22 PM #3
- By nmburns in forum iPhone 6Replies: 52Last Post: 01-03-2015, 10:41 AM
- By KristinaMcloud01 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2015, 07:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 03:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2014, 11:30 AM