Trading my 128gb iphone 6 for a 64gb 6 plus

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't go back to 64 gb. I have over 40 movies and plenty of pics and video and still have over 30 gb memory left.
DONT DO IT go for the 128 plus

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't go back to 64 gb. I have over 40 movies and plenty of pics and video and still have over 30 gb memory left.
DONT DO IT go for the 128 plus

lol. I hear ya, I was thinking myself that I would not use 128 gb but boy, I sure did find things to put on it :D I got 12 gigs left

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
64 gb is a lot if you don't like to put tons of movies and music on your phone. I don't get why some want a bunch of movies on their phone. I rarely watch a movie more than twice. So I don't want it taking space on my phone. I will keep some music, but not a ridiculous amount like 30 gb+. I don't do albums. Mostly individual songs I like. Very few whole albums. And photos, videos and gifs can be uploaded to cloud based apps like Box,Dropbox and OneDrive. It's like what kch50428 said, "Whatever floats your boat...". I could easily make do with 32 gb. I'll upgrade to 64 gb either this month or wait for the "s" version of . That's my problem. Which size, not storage capacity. And do I wait for the "s"? Personally I think you're better off with the 64 gb iP Plus.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean trading in, won't you have to pay a difference because they offer you less since the device is now used, or you talking about the 14 day return policy?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
64 gb is a lot if you don't like to put tons of movies and music on your phone. I don't get why some want a bunch of movies on their phone. I rarely watch a movie more than twice. So I don't want it taking space on my phone. I will keep some music, but not a ridiculous amount like 30 gb+. I don't do albums. Mostly individual songs I like. Very few whole albums. And photos, videos and gifs can be uploaded to cloud based apps like Box,Dropbox and OneDrive. It's like what kch50428 said, "Whatever floats your boat...". I could easily make do with 32 gb. I'll upgrade to 64 gb either this month or wait for the "s" version of . That's my problem. Which size, not storage capacity. And do I wait for the "s"? Personally I think you're better off with the 64 gb iP Plus.

I have my mini for movies. Even the 5.5" plus screen is not that enjoyable to watch full movies on.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I think the plus will get some sort of "additions" to the OS similar to what they did with landscape mode, but further build upon that, if not in IOS8, IOS9 for sure. Just don't have much that really utilizes the larger screen from the OS standpoint so think that the plus is going to be the true flagship from here on out, similar to how the iPad air is favored (and got better specs, than the mini)

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have 64 gig on my plus love it on my iPad air I have 120 gig it's great the only thing is I see it on my daughters iPhone she has the 6 the battery drains faster on hers more space more apps more apps run more battery lol she has 120 gig but the iPhone 6 plus and iPad Air is great on battery the regular 6 not that good I mean it's alright but not as good as the other 2 I just named

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711