Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By taz323
  • 1 Post By zerog46
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Default Trading my 128gb iphone 6 for a 64gb 6 plus

I'm thinking of visiting an Apple Store and doing this trade, any opinions, the coast would be the same

Default Re: Trading my 128gb iphone 6 for a 64gb 6 plus

Sounds like a pretty good deal.
    Tartarus likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts

Perfect welcome to the plus club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

Yeah I originally had the 6, traded up for the 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a logical choice, price wise.
    Not sure if Apple Stores do in trading, anyway
    iMore Intermediate

I wouldn't go back to 64 gb. I have over 40 movies and plenty of pics and video and still have over 30 gb memory left.
    DONT DO IT go for the 128 plus
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knotsure View Post
    I wouldn't go back to 64 gb. I have over 40 movies and plenty of pics and video and still have over 30 gb memory left.
    DONT DO IT go for the 128 plus
    lol. I hear ya, I was thinking myself that I would not use 128 gb but boy, I sure did find things to put on it I got 12 gigs left

64 gb is a lot if you don't like to put tons of movies and music on your phone. I don't get why some want a bunch of movies on their phone. I rarely watch a movie more than twice. So I don't want it taking space on my phone. I will keep some music, but not a ridiculous amount like 30 gb+. I don't do albums. Mostly individual songs I like. Very few whole albums. And photos, videos and gifs can be uploaded to cloud based apps like Box,Dropbox and OneDrive. It's like what kch50428 said, "Whatever floats your boat...". I could easily make do with 32 gb. I'll upgrade to 64 gb either this month or wait for the "s" version of . That's my problem. Which size, not storage capacity. And do I wait for the "s"? Personally I think you're better off with the 64 gb iP Plus.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    OBF
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

What do you mean trading in, won't you have to pay a difference because they offer you less since the device is now used, or you talking about the 14 day return policy?
    iMore Newbie

Didn't know this could be done?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

He is basically returning the phone and getting a new one. Has to be within the 14 day return period.
    maximusaurelius likes this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  
    iMore Intermediate

Yep
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    64 gb is a lot if you don't like to put tons of movies and music on your phone. I don't get why some want a bunch of movies on their phone. I rarely watch a movie more than twice. So I don't want it taking space on my phone. I will keep some music, but not a ridiculous amount like 30 gb+. I don't do albums. Mostly individual songs I like. Very few whole albums. And photos, videos and gifs can be uploaded to cloud based apps like Box,Dropbox and OneDrive. It's like what kch50428 said, "Whatever floats your boat...". I could easily make do with 32 gb. I'll upgrade to 64 gb either this month or wait for the "s" version of . That's my problem. Which size, not storage capacity. And do I wait for the "s"? Personally I think you're better off with the 64 gb iP Plus.

I have my mini for movies. Even the 5.5" plus screen is not that enjoyable to watch full movies on.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post

I think the plus will get some sort of "additions" to the OS similar to what they did with landscape mode, but further build upon that, if not in IOS8, IOS9 for sure. Just don't have much that really utilizes the larger screen from the OS standpoint so think that the plus is going to be the true flagship from here on out, similar to how the iPad air is favored (and got better specs, than the mini)
    iMore Intermediate

I have 64 gig on my plus love it on my iPad air I have 120 gig it's great the only thing is I see it on my daughters iPhone she has the 6 the battery drains faster on hers more space more apps more apps run more battery lol she has 120 gig but the iPhone 6 plus and iPad Air is great on battery the regular 6 not that good I mean it's alright but not as good as the other 2 I just named
    iMore Newbie

It's a pain to watch during a flight though...