How is your iPhone holding up?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering how everyone's iphone 6 plus is holding up? Any scratches/dents? Do you use a case? Had any accidents? Are you still enjoying using the 6 plus?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My 64 GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus has been ordered and I will update this thread after I've received it and have used it for a while, however, if it's like any other iPhone I've used, I'm sure it will hold up well for my usage.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My 64 GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus has been ordered and I will update this thread after I've received it and have used it for a while, however, if it's like any other iPhone I've used, I'm sure it will hold up well for my usage.
Nice! good for you!
I have the 6 and not the plus but its holding up really well

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus is awesome and doing great!!! I have a clear plastic case on it. I have one scratch on the case but nothing on the phone. God I love this phone...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My 64gb 6 plus is awesome. Not a scratch. I use a thin case most of the time and have a zagg HDX protector on it. It's been almost 3 weeks and i wouldn't trade it for anything else out there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I love my phone! I have a tempered glass on the front and a clear SlickWrap on the back and edges. The case that I did use for a week was taken back today. No accidents as of yet, and I hope it stays that way.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Got mine on launch day, threw it in an Apple Case & Screen protector soon as I opened it in the Apple Store.
3 months later & this thing hasn't skipped a beat. Hands down best phone everrrrrr!!!!!

The huge screen: awesome!
Battery life: insane!
I can't put this thing down, definitely worth every penny.

As far as it holding up, it's fine. I had none of those BendGate issues, and I don't have any scratches or dings. I dropped it a couple times already, and the Apple case was enough. I may not even upgrade to the LifeProof case when it comes out, don't really want to add any bulk to it.

Anybody still on the fence about the Plus, jump on over to the Phablet world. You'll love it!!! This phone is Criggedy Crack Crack!!!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Purchased in August of 2013, my iP 5 is doing as well as can be expected. A waning battery and a home button that's starting to misbehave a bit. But not as much as Siri. I argue with her every day. I don't think she likes me.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
All good with mine. I have the Apple leather case on mine. I did drop it once, with the case installed. It landed on the corner. I was on a call with the device between my ear and shoulder when I dropped it. Talk about scary!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Glad to report no scratches,accidents, or drops! I still love the experience of the phone and I'm one hundred percent sure I won't upgrade for a while. I use a Griffin survivor case when I'm outside and it's cool because it protects from rain,dust, drops etc. Anyways today at work I got lightly made fun of because of the size of the plus. I guess no one remembers the old school Nokia!

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Never missed a beat since I got it two months plus, I have a thin clear plastic case to protect the back from scratches, keep it in my front trouser pocket, no keys or coins, just my phone, good battery life but I'm not a heavy user, use my ipad mini for reading and my ipad 4 for games.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Glad to report no scratches,accidents, or drops! I still love the experience of the phone and I'm one hundred percent sure I won't upgrade for a while. I use a Griffin survivor case when I'm outside and it's cool because it protects from rain,dust, drops etc. Anyways today at work I got lightly made fun of because of the size of the plus. I guess no one remembers the old school Nokia!

Don't worry everyone at work thought I was crazy for using such a big device, now many of them also have the 6 plus!

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Going on a couple of weeks now with my 64GB 6+ and have had two drops with no scratches or dents. I'm glad I have the Spigen Tough Armor case on it which is surprisingly thin.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Going on a week now. So far perfect. Finally settled on a case. Going strong. I love this phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrianeddington

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Had the Plus for about a month now...holding up great for the most part, but I think there's a very slight bend near underneath the volume button.

Have pretty much had phone in case since my original purchase, debating whether or not to take my phone in to the Apple Store for a closer look.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234