How is your iPhone holding up?

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Great so far. It's still in perfect condition. No blemishes.

Battery life is excellent as is performance. I have no complaints!

I've had this particularly 6 plus for around 3 weeks and have been using the 6 plus for about a month.

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Had my 6+ for nearly 8 weeks now. Going great in my UAG rogue case to protect it, so no scratches or blemishes so far. All in all it still looks like it does fresh from the box.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My 64 GB 6 is holding up very well, had an Apple Silicone Case and Tech Armor screen protector on it as soon as it came out of the box, no scratches or dents on the phone, but there is some light scratching on the protector and the case has kind of a chunk missing form the bottom right. Other than that, the phone is a champ, holding up well :)

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My 64 GB 6 is holding up very well, had an Apple Silicone Case and Tech Armor screen protector on it as soon as it came out of the box, no scratches or dents on the phone, but there is some light scratching on the protector and the case has kind of a chunk missing form the bottom right. Other than that, the phone is a champ, holding up well :)

I've noticed today that I've got a few scratches on my screen :/

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My 6 is perfect. I have an Apple silicone case and an anti glare screen protector which took a scratch but the screen is safe. I will change to a new screen protector soon. No nicks, no bumps, and it works perfectly.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My 6 Plus is still great. Close to 6 weeks. Stays in a case most of time and using a screen protector. Still amazed at the battery life.

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
One month ownership and VERY happy with my iPhone 6 plus and it's in perfect condition except it does have a slight curve/warp (bent ?) to the frame lengthwise. I've owned most major smartphones starting with the palm pilot and every Samsung Note phone and none have warped except my 6 Plus.

Oh Well. Since it's so slight and not bothersome I don't plan on doing anything unless it gets worse and I'm confident Apple will replace if that happens. Besides i want to wait a bit hoping later iPhone 6 plus production runs will be stronger (although i really have no idea if this would be true).

(I use the Apple's leather case and no screen protector and carry in my front jean pockets almost 100%)

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
It has been 3 months now and I took my 6Plus to camping and many activities, the phone still looks like new, thanks to my red Apple Leather Case and the Zagg Glass.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
One scratch on the bottom part and back. It was hit by a basketball and fell on the ground caseless. Now I have a Powersupport clear case and it's pretty cool.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped mine at least 7 times and it's okay, I have tempered glass and the otter box symmetry case
Lucky for me I also have insurance and extended warranty

But yes, I've dropped it quite a bit, makes me sad every time

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've dropped mine once and fell over on the ice whilst it was in my pocket. Despite this its still as flawless as it was when it came out of the box. Although I've got insurance I'm glad it's holding up so well. I've been switching between the apple silicone case, the Apple leather case and a spigen ultra hybrid crystal clear case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW