Shocked and disappointed that more apps aren't compatible for the 6 Plus

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
re:

Yep. This is more proof that Apple is doomed. The end must be near.

Totally doomed.

According to another site, Apple created an artificial sell out of its phones by having limited supply.

Yup.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
re:

Yeah screw Apple, and their small library of 6+ compatible apps !!! ... Wait ... I didn't even realize this was a problem ... never mind ...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re:

I'm mad that the Apple case I have for my 5s won't fit a 6 or 6+ if I decide to upgrade. I am SHOCKED and DISSAPPOINTED that Apple doesn't make one case that fits all the devices they have ever made!

jokes.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Im really not sure, where this is going but I didnt think that Apple made all of the apps. I thought developers made the apps. so my question is how could apple be doomed

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Im really not sure, where this is going but I didnt think that Apple made all of the apps. I thought developers made the apps. so my question is how could apple be doomed

Apple is NOT doomed. The whole "Apple is doomed" thing is a meme that has taken on a life of it’s own. Overtime someone raises an issue about anything related to a perceived failure of Apple or one of their devices, someone chimes in with the "Apple is doomed" comment - sort of a "meh" comment directed at the person raising the perceived flaw or slight.

Again, Apple is NOT doomed. And statements to the contrary are not to be taken seriously.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh