Dropped my iPhone 6 plus and nearly had a heart attack

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Even I dropped mine with the leather case so many times. The case has so many scuffs now. Luckily not a scratch to the phone.

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I've done this myself but luckily I caught it in time and yes it does make your heart skip a beat.

Isn't strange how such a materialistic thing can cause one to nearly have a heart attack just from dropping?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
As y'all know in my previous threads, Bluetooth has been a nightmare for me and it's never worked, so I went to the Apple Store today.
The Genius Bar guys did a test and found nothing. So we did a few tests to see if my iPhone would connect to other Bluetooth devices, and nothing. Nothing would connect. So I was given a brand new 6plus dent free with Bluetooth working yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
As y'all know in my previous threads, Bluetooth has been a nightmare for me and it's never worked, so I went to the Apple Store today.
The Genius Bar guys did a test and found nothing. So we did a few tests to see if my iPhone would connect to other Bluetooth devices, and nothing. Nothing would connect. So I was given a brand new 6plus dent free with Bluetooth working yay!!!

congrats :D

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad the screen didn't crack that would be my biggest fear.
I dropped mine cased I knew it was okay I use a tempered glass and a fat case.i will be getting the symmetry when I can find one other than black

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad the screen didn't crack that would be my biggest fear.
I dropped mine cased I knew it was okay I use a tempered glass and a fat case.i will be getting the symmetry when I can find one other than black

The black Symmetry is the one I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just bought this case
0725cd1810ba748db0d73cdccad9067c.jpg
5618ae73049a229717079169e987eb91.jpg
b4f486b1c226c3fc1d7a52014203a25a.jpg

No more having to worry about drops

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ultimately it's just a phone, in several years it will be a bunch of scrap parts. Don't take to too seriously dude. If you're that prone to heart attacks I suggest taking an aspirin every day. I heard it helps.....

Cheers

But you might want to resell your device to fund the next one or give it to a friend or family member, like I do. Or just hang in to it as a spare. Nothing wrong with trying to keep it looking nice.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
With the bottom being uncovered, I'm surprised you didn't see that coming a mile away! I would have NEVER bought that overpriced case.

Not everyone buys cases for protection.

I'm not a case person at all but I think the leather case is appropriately priced compared to lots of garbage cases people buy.

How much do you believe the leather case should be priced at since you think it's overpriced?

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Not everyone buys cases for protection.

I'm not a case person at all but I think the leather case is appropriately priced compared to lots of garbage cases people buy.

How much do you believe the leather case should be priced at since you think it's overpriced?

$10. And at the price it is at now (which is above and beyond much better leather cases that are out today) I do consider it to be a sub par.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually I don't like the way the leather cases wear. A co worker got the red Apple leather case and it's totally dirty.
I prefer my Symmetry cases. Great protection and looks cleaner.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
$10. And at the price it is at now (which is above and beyond much better leather cases that are out today) I do consider it to be a sub par.

10 bucks is a bit crazy. I'm unhappy about what happened when my phone dropped with the apple case but putting a low price like that sounds ludacris.
Apple is a brand and it has to uphold a premium look. The case is awesome but I just wish there was protection all over like the 5S leather case. Oh well, moving onto another case

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR