Dropped my iPhone 6 plus and nearly had a heart attack

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello people. Oh gosh were do I start. I was walking to the bus stop with earphones in my ears connected to my phone, then shortly the bus arrived. Has a grab for my wallet where my phone was the cord to the earphones pulled out of the phone and my iPhone feel bottom down onto the ground.
I had the apple leather case, and as we know there is no protection on the bottom of the case.
Man.......
As I quickly inspected my phone when I got into the bus, I noticed near the charging port I had a small scuff dent. I felt so sad because this is the first time I've dropped my baby accidentally....
Oh well....
I don't use the apple leather case any more because of this incident. I need more protection
I bought myself an outterbox case on the same day....

How sad...

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's rough. I prefer the closed bottom cases like the 5S Apple Leather case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello people. Oh gosh were do I start. I was walking to the bus stop with earphones in my ears connected to my phone, then shortly the bus arrived. Has a grab for my wallet where my phone was the cord to the earphones pulled out of the phone and my iPhone feel bottom down onto the ground.
I had the apple leather case, and as we know there is no protection on the bottom of the case.
Man.......
As I quickly inspected my phone when I got into the bus, I noticed near the charging port I had a small scuff dent. I felt so sad because this is the first time I've dropped my baby accidentally....
Oh well....
I don't use the apple leather case any more because of this incident. I need more protection

How sad...

WOW I'm so sorry you experienced that. I would have had a heart attack, absolutely.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My blue leather case has a nice fat scuff on the top left corner of it from dropping it on asphalt the other day...thankfully it protected it very well, but it also has a fair amount of leather there. That really sucks your phone fell just right to catch that bottom piece...I have wondered what it would take to do so.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand Apple why they didn't do the case the same as the 5S to look more cool??? anyway I went with Spigen Tough Armor.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand Apple why they didn't do the case the same as the 5S to look more cool??? anyway I went with Spigen Tough Armor.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Most likely would be to flimsy and break around the charging port.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I returned the leather case I bought because it didn't provide protection for the bottom which I thought was weird and I found another case cheaper with way more protection. Luckily you had a case on though because if it was bare it would be much worse!

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ultimately it's just a phone, in several years it will be a bunch of scrap parts. Don't take to too seriously dude. If you're that prone to heart attacks I suggest taking an aspirin every day. I heard it helps.....

Cheers

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
dropped my 6+ today too, but had a tpu case for 1 buck on it and spigen glas tr on the front
NOTHING happened
glad

Ultimately it's just a phone, in several years it will be a bunch of scrap parts. Don't take to too seriously dude. If you're that prone to heart attacks I suggest taking an aspirin every day. I heard it helps.....

Cheers
well, that phone is very expensive.. so you should be careful and take it seriously, it isn't just a phone. it's the money of working hard for a long time.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Cord to the earphones ???

I remember my grandpa telling me stories how him and grandma used corded headsets back in the day. Man those were some tuff times.

Fast forward to today, it's almost 2015. Bluetooth.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear the phone is ok. I picked up my iPone today and got the Otterbox symmetry case to go with it. It's slim and feels great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Man.......
Oh well....

How sad...

We had a good run bro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2