I had the disappearing ringtone issue until the latest update(8.1.2)came out, then it was fine for a few days. Now a different problem. I can set a store bought ringtone as an alert for incoming call but it won't sound and just reverts to the default. This is even tho it shows as being the one I selected for the incoming call. If I set one of the other apple supplied tones it works fine, but every time I change it to my store bought tone it won't work, just reverting back to default even tho the store bought tone shows as still set as my selection. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?
- 12-12-2014, 02:51 PM #2
- 12-12-2014, 07:26 PM #3
- 12-12-2014, 09:14 PM #4
Re: Ringtone issue?
That definitely sounds like a corrupt file vs. an access issue. I had a corrupted song in my library because I lost internet access while downloading an album. I just deleted it out of my library and re-downloaded it and never had an issue again (before deleting it it would show it was playing but no sound would come out of the iPhone OR in my iTunes library on my MBP).
- By csal80 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2016, 12:27 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2014, 01:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2014, 02:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2014, 04:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2014, 01:30 PM