Lifeproof Nuud for IPhone 6 Plus

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
My case is great👍🏻 I am not crazy about the plastic screen protector that came with it. But the alternative is a ballistic glass protector for almost $35. Other than that, the only down side is the audio with the case on there. The microphone is baffled and talking on a phone call is difficult if there is any outside noise. I have had other water proof cases for other phones, so I pretty much expected that. Other than those things I love the case because I can go wherever and do whatever I am doing without having to worry about soaking the phone. It is a great feeling😃

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I want this case, but hearing all the negative feedback about the audio is KILLING me.

Does EVERYONE who has this case have the same audio issue?

Also, will it work with a previously installed tempered glass screen protector?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I want this case, but hearing all the negative feedback about the audio is KILLING me.

Does EVERYONE who has this case have the same audio issue?

Also, will it work with a previously installed tempered glass screen protector?

Anxious to hear some feedback about the audio quality because I'd like to get one as well but that's my pain point.

As far as having a tempered glass screen protector - no go. Lifeproof states in all of their manuals you cannot use a screen protector with these cases. I know some people from this forum have had success using a glass screen protectors with their Nuud cases. That's a gamble though.

dkbllb

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Nuud when they first came out, and the audio was so bad that it made the phone unusable. I sent it back and Lifeproof gladly sent me another one. I couldn't see any difference between the original and replacement, but for some reason the new one works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I don't like is the muffle sound you get from the case. Honestly though, I don't know if there is anything you can do about this. The case is water proof so I understand why the audio is muffled. How bad do you want your iPhone waterproof? I can hear my ringtone when it rings. I can talk on the phone and hear just fine, unless there is a lot of background noise near me when on a phone call. If you use headphones or Bluetooth headset you won't have any issues. The only way I can see the audio not being muffled is if they installed a waterproof speaker in the life proof case. This case is very tough and I am watching movies in the bath tub and shower. I love it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77