What's your go to case?
For those who want to protect their investment, what kind of case do you rock on a day-to-day basis? For me that would be the Apple leather case. This was the first case I bought for my 6 Plus. It's not perfect case as the leather would get sticky when my palms were sweaty, but it looks great and it offers minimalistic protection and keeps the phone looking slim. The second case I bought was the Spigen Ultra Hybrid but returned it as I don't really like 3rd party cases. That is my personal preference when it comes to cases. If you rock a case, what's your go to case and why?
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
- 12-11-2014, 08:29 AM #2
- 12-11-2014, 08:33 AM #3
- 12-11-2014, 08:56 AM #4
- 12-11-2014, 11:59 AM #5
Re: What's your go to case?
Can we please stop creating case threads (:
- 12-11-2014, 05:09 PM #6
- 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM #7
- By dustrho in forum iPhone 6Replies: 27Last Post: 02-14-2015, 07:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 04:00 AM