My new addiction

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I honesty can't seem to put this thing down, I've never enjoyed using a phone as an all around all around device as I do with the 6 plus. I find myself using my phone far more than I ever have because of how easy it is and how impressed I am with the phones design.

Well done Apple.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am really enjoying the 6 Plus as well. I know there is a level of excitement when I get any new device but I am not just excited about having this one. I actually really appreciate it as a useful tool every day. There are things that I miss from android but nothing that I can't live without or find a way around. iOS has come a long way and I think the 6 Plus is a great tool to use those features.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy the phone! I just jailbroke mine last night so for me it's like I just got a new phone as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Yup when you jailbreak it it's like a new beast. I had the note 3 earlier this year and it was a great phone but I've never had a phone Like the 6+. I must admit that it gives me a lot of attention and questions in public but it's my perfect phone!

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Haha iv had my 6 plus for over a month now and I also have the iPad Air had that a year now but really thinking bout selling the iPad bc I don't use it much now do to me having the phone I can't seam to put it down either it's my computer my game console my notes my calendar my just simply everything lol I love this thing I baby this thing so much haha have an outterbox on it so it's safe and a plexiglass protecter so yea lol 😊👍

kousuke18

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Enjoy the phone! I just jailbroke mine last night so for me it's like I just got a new phone as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who's interested in split screen multitasking should check out the jailbreak tweak called "reachapp". It's still in beta but it works extremely well especially on the 6+ due to the larger screen and resolution.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro