thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to find this anywhere yet.... Since the iPhone 6 Plus kinda sorta has NFC (locked down) and it works work Apple Pay... Does it work with Google wallet?

-Sent from my LG G3

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I see wallet in the App Store. Haven't tried it yet just got the phone two days ago. Haven't even used the apple pay. I'll let you know if i get a chance tomorrow.

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Don't think the iOS version of Google Wallet uses NFC.

I used Apple Pay at a vending machine in the mall, Walgreens and Groupon through the app. McDonald's, Subway, Apple Store, Macy's, Target, Whole Foods and Panera Bread also all use Apple Pay.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
NFC only works for Apple Pay at the moment. Apple is partnering with select partners, to open it up, but Google is not one of those current partners.

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
NFC only works for Apple Pay at the moment. Apple is partnering with select partners, to open it up, but Google is not one of those current partners.

As far as I know, NFC on iPhone is only for Pay.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2410557%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=fbXlF8Pq

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Don't think the iOS version of Google Wallet uses NFC.

I used Apple Pay at a vending machine in the mall, Walgreens and Groupon through the app. McDonald's, Subway, Apple Store, Macy's, Target, Whole Foods and Panera Bread also all use Apple Pay.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I got you.
I hadn't heard so I don't know unless I ask.

-Sent from my LG G3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2