Stylus for iPhone 6+

vncmgn

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning on getting a pen like stylus for my phone to add a different experience and take advantage of the big screen. (not planning to use it all the time- just with some apps)
Does anyone here have one or had experienced using one? How was it?
What apps do you recommend to pair with the stylus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on getting a pen like stylus for my phone to add a different experience and take advantage of the big screen. (not planning to use it all the time- just with some apps)

I’ve used the Wacom Bamboo Stylus on my iPad, but not used it with my iPhone 6 Plus.

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

I have 10th stylus for my iPhone 6 Plus. Five on each hand. (two thumbs and eight fingers.) That's all I need...🙌

http://youtu.be/4YY3MSaUqMg

Last edited:

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Just bought stylus and doesnt work with my iPhone 6?? So do i need a special one? I do have a glass screen protector. The Magnus one doesnt list iPhone for compatability

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
A capacitive stylus should work with any modern smartphone. A Bluetooth stylus may have limited compatibility. I just looked up the Magnus stylus and their website says it works with any modern capacitive touchscreen device. So it definitely should work with an iPhone.

Thanks, though the one i bought is for capacitive touchscreen too, but doesnt work with my iphone 6 plus. Strange

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, though the one i bought is for capacitive touchscreen too, but doesnt work with my iphone 6 plus. Strange

That is strange because after reading your replies, I grabbed my generic stylus and my Adonit Jot Pro and tested them both with my iPhone 6 Plus. Both worked well. I tested them using the Notability app.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419731796.682252.jpg

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
My mother has ipad with regular screen protector and same stylus doesnt work. I cant believe there isnt a stylus that works with screen protectors

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
It's possible the glass screen protector you have is to blame.
screen protector can cause a problem for sure. a stylus will work for me while the phone is in an open face case with only the zag screen protector, but it is very hard to get to work while it is in the ottebox. I enjoy using a stylus when i can. i use the plus so much when i first got the tip of my right thumb was raw. hahhahahah. the stylus can in handy.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a plexiglass protecter on my iPhone 6 plus and it's great my pen works great and also feels like glass just like it would be the phone ur touching

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice