Fully Charged or Not? How to tell?

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Wanted to know how to truly tell if the phone is fully charged. I remember in the past when the phone was 100% and fully charged the lighting logo would turn into the small plug logo. Do the phones/software still do that? I haven't noticed.

I've charged my phone to 100% and left it plugged in a few minutes later but the lighting logo has never changed.

Wanted to know the best way to tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!

uno mas

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Settings>General>Usage

Turn on the Battery Percentage switch (shows green). This will display a numerical percentage next to the battery icon at the top.

stuartmorris12

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Old post but trying to figure out the same thing..
The lightning bolt use to change into a plug icon, and instead of saying charging it would change to chargED

CraigMack78

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
Old post but trying to figure out the same thing..
The lightning bolt use to change into a plug icon, and instead of saying charging it would change to chargED

I use an app called " Battery Life: check devices run times ". It's author/developer is Robert Tkotzyk. If you install it and look under " raw data " it will show you when the device is " fully charged ".

I figure I should give all detail possible as there are a bunch of battery life apps in the App Store. The icon is bright green with a white battery.

aboutiwe

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
I use magic launcher, when full charged the ⚡️ Icon disappeared
Wanted to know how to truly tell if the phone is fully charged. I remember in the past when the phone was 100% and fully charged the lighting logo would turn into the small plug logo. Do the phones/software still do that? I haven't noticed.

I've charged my phone to 100% and left it plugged in a few minutes later but the lighting logo has never changed.

Wanted to know the best way to tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner