What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

paranoia2

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I currently just went back to my apple black leather case from my speck case, I wanted to be able to get it out of my t shirt pocket easier.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

View attachment 105040

View attachment 105041

How's the touch ID on that thing?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Got the pre-packaged BB-8 D-Tech case that only comes with the white trim for the 6+ at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and then today I walked into Disneyland's D-Street store and saw that you could custom order a black case and get it in 5 minutes.

OF COURSE I had to get one! :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461523687.520426.jpg

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Here is my current case. It is the Infinite Aluminum Case by Rock.

View attachment 104402

View attachment 104403

But later this week I will be going to this case that a close friend purchased for me. Think I am about to become a Speck convert. Really excited to be getting this case and then doing some custom wallpapers to match it.

View attachment 104404

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that case! It doesn't seem to be available in the US. Please tell me where and how you got it! I'm dying without the case! Possibly a little dramatic but atleast you get my sentiment Thanks fire

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
58e09a67a31d7c9e4e28125febfba228.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member