What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Because I was out and about in rough terrain today, I put my newly acquired Otterbox Defender on. WOW, it felt like I was carrying a BRICK. Definitely NOT an everyday case for ME and my normal lifestyle.

That case is hard to get off. I have to use a butter knife to pry it open

bex85

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've just got the plain (boring) completely transparent Spigen Air Cushion case for my 6S Plus. Could have had a coloured one but, I opted for the gold iPhone so I want to see the gold!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I still enjoy my Otterbox symmetry case so much! I'm not using it at the moment but I've been using it off and on since I bought it in December ... It's probably my fav.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Because I was out and about in rough terrain today, I put my newly acquired Otterbox Defender on. WOW, it felt like I was carrying a BRICK. Definitely NOT an everyday case for ME and my normal lifestyle.

Tell me about it. I have one also, that thing makes it feel HUGE lol. I use it occasionally though. Did u keep the screen protector in it ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Been using the white silicone on my silver 6s the last couple of days and liking it.... and so far NO LINT! :) It takes some getting used to vs the less grippy leather, but I like it. Might have to check out some of the new colors.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Was using a Spigen airskin, but took that off a week ago and have been rolling naked and love it!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Tell me about it. I have one also, that thing makes it feel HUGE lol. I use it occasionally though. Did u keep the screen protector in it ?

Yes, and the 3D Touch worked fine, even though the Otterbox company claims different. I actually called them up and asked if the Otterbox Defender for the 6 Plus would work with my 6s Plus and they told me it wouldn't fit and the screen protector also wouldn't work with 3D Touch...Hummm, incorrect information. LOL

cguilbeau22

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Red Apple leather case. Bought it a couple of weeks after I got my 6+, it's still in great shape but has a pretty good amount of discoloration from being used.

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Tech21 make nice cases!

Ya they do, but I kinda hate how uncomfortable the bottom part where the jack and the speaker are. You almost can't put your fingers there if you're trying to type or hold the phone with one hand. Super uncomfortable because the edges are kinda too sharp

raven247

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I have always used Spigen cases. They seem to be worth the money. I specially like the cases with the credit card holder. Super convenient.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got a new midnight blue silicone from the  store have been using the white one the last week and have not had any lint issues so giving it a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh