What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It's very nice. Is it leather? I haven't heard of this designer. Who on E! Was rocking this case? Just curious

It is leather! Nubuck leather. Made in Italy and I kourtney kardashian has one. Kylie Jenner has it and a few others. VIANEL is the brand :)

Was watching E! when I was in bed sick and saw the case. I paused it and googled it

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It is leather! Nubuck leather. Made in Italy and I kourtney kardashian has one. Kylie Jenner has it and a few others. VIANEL is the brand :)

Was watching E! when I was in bed sick and saw the case. I paused it and googled it

That's exactly what I do!!!

The case looks really nice.

So I just googled Kourtney and Kylie with Vianel case and noticed they personalized their cases with Kylie's name and Kourtney's kids name..

Are you going to personalize yours?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160221/87184aafe74c4fe82993cb7d5f28b28b.jpg

Having owned LifeProof cases for every iteration of my iPhone's for the last three iPhones I've had. 5, 6+, 6S+, I would highly recommend getting the N??d if you're considering the LifeProof. The screen protector on the Frē is even worse than the Otterbox Defender. And I've lost interest in the LifeProof case since they changed the design during the iPhone 5/5S rollout. Some cases will affect the speaker and microphone on your phone, it's a flaw and they will replace it, however it causes a sharp high squeal through the phone to the listener. LifeProof's case design since the change "boosts" sound as they call it, from the external speaker. In reality, it muffles the sound out of the speaker while simultaneously distorting the sound unless it's lying screen up on a flat surface to create the reverb chamber. Until LifeProof changes the design again to get rid of this "feature" they will not be seeing my money again.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Did you see the one I bought? It's on preorder so I won't have it for s few weeks... Saw it on E! And had to get it! View attachment 102692

Looks a lot like Otterbox Symmetry Leather for 6+/6S+. Too bad the black and brown were discontinued, and they're out of stock on the pink and navy blue. They look fantastic. And yet, somehow, you can buy any of the colors of the cases, the case itself as well, if you buy the bundle with the Otterbox Alpha Glass screen protector. I haven't figured it out yet ha ha.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Having owned LifeProof cases for every iteration of my iPhone's for the last three iPhones I've had. 5, 6+, 6S+, I would highly recommend getting the N??d if you're considering the LifeProof. The screen protector on the Frē is even worse than the Otterbox Defender. And I've lost interest in the LifeProof case since they changed the design during the iPhone 5/5S rollout. Some cases will affect the speaker and microphone on your phone, it's a flaw and they will replace it, however it causes a sharp high squeal through the phone to the listener. LifeProof's case design since the change "boosts" sound as they call it, from the external speaker. In reality, it muffles the sound out of the speaker while simultaneously distorting the sound unless it's lying screen up on a flat surface to create the reverb chamber. Until LifeProof changes the design again to get rid of this "feature" they will not be seeing my money again.

Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely take this into consideration.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Please help!
I can t find any information about my particular concern....
Has anyone tried to use the original Apple silicone or Leather case with a skin on the phone? Lika the Skinomi TechSkin? Will it fit?
With a iphone 6S plus.... :)

On just the screen or the whole device? Screen is no problem but the case is snug enough I bet you would have issues with a full body skin.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
That's exactly what I do!!!

The case looks really nice.

So I just googled Kourtney and Kylie with Vianel case and noticed they personalized their cases with Kylie's name and Kourtney's kids name..

Are you going to personalize yours?

I didn't no. I don't like my name plastered all over the place. I already wear a name tag at work. Lol!

I will post pics of when I get it! It's shipping the beginning of March according to the website. :)

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Currently using the Seidio Luma case. It's basically a high quality smooth clear case that lights up when a notification is received. I like the feel of it in my hand. It feels secure yet smooth. I like Seidio cases and this one doesn't disappoint. SEIDIO | A Case of Better Design

IMG_0433.JPGIMG_0434.JPGIMG_0435.JPGIMG_0436.JPGIMG_0439.JPGIMG_0440.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Currently using the Seidio Luma case. It's basically a high quality smooth clear case that lights up when a notification is received. I like the feel of it in my hand. It feels secure yet smooth. I like Seidio cases and this one doesn't disappoint. SEIDIO | A Case of Better Design

View attachment 102751View attachment 102752View attachment 102753View attachment 102754View attachment 102755View attachment 102756

Does the case actually light up, or do you have the hearing impaired set up?

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Does the case actually light up, or do you have the hearing impaired set up?

It uses the LED Flash for Notifications under the Accessibility settings.

The case comes with 5 plastic color inserts so that you can change the color of the light to blue, red, yellow, green or white.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It uses the LED Flash for Notifications under the Accessibility settings.

The case comes with 5 plastic color inserts so that you can change the color of the light to blue, red, yellow, green or white.

Nice. Where does the plastic inserts go?
The flash notifications is on the hearing impaired settings

40a96ee556aac1080305b96818b0eb73.jpg

For those who didn't know.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Just noticed that the Seidio Luma case that I posted about is on sale thru the iMore store today --- 40% off -- only $16.95.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Here is a photo of the inside where I have the blue plate installed.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160222/59576f4fa1314f60caca02b61149aed6.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160222/468f0bf2a79884bc9f6f90fe6e6c8b65.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160222/5bb4534a019485497a2547a821b0759a.jpg

The colored inserts go behind the sliding plate that covers the flash. The cover is closed over the flash to light up the case. When you want to take a pic with the flash just slide the cover open.

That's KOOL . I like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice