What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey case nuts. I was recently watching this new show called Blindspot (freaking awesome, I totally recommend it) anyways, in one of the episodes one of the characters brought her iPhone 6+ is my guess and this case looked gorgeous. I thought it was a case-mate but couldn't find it on their website. Was hoping someone knew of it or has seen it. Any help would be great. By the way last 3 days I've used the spigen case with Dante red bumper. Thanks for the help!

View attachment 99053View attachment 99061

Balistic tough jacket... It sorta looks like it...
https://www.goballisticcase.com/sho...-6s-plus/tough-jacket/?color=563#.VqY0ecdllE4

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I thought it looks like this case
ee4d19f0286d9ae16c4313dde9c89380.jpg

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
So I finally decided to try something other than my trusted OtterBox Defender for my 6 Plus............. I went to my local AT&T store to see what they had. I looked at the Pelican cases, Moshi cases, Speck CandyShell Grip cases, & I was just about to give it up and stay with my OtterBox and something told me to look one more time. At the very back of the rack of the Speck CandyShell Grip cases hanging alone and unassumingly was a CandyShell Clear case. I asked the AT&T associate helping me if I could open the package and "try it on for size". I was sold on the spot. I absolutely love this case! I always swore I'd never use anything other than OtterBox on my smartphones but that has changed today. The fit is perfect and it feels great in the hand, and doesn't take up near the room in my pocket that I thought it would. I'm going to of course keep my trusted OtterBox Defender for times when that level of protection is needed, but for now the protection I need can be handled by the CandyShell Clear case!!

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure why people keep buying expensive accessories? I bought a wood one at Amazon and paid 7$. I bought an apple leather and silicone. Honestly the cheap one is so good. Very thin and looks real like wood. Everyone of my friends ordered one and they are all happy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not sure why people keep buying expensive accessories? I bought a wood one at Amazon and paid 7$. I bought an apple leather and silicone. Honestly the cheap one is so good. Very thin and looks real like wood. Everyone of my friends ordered one and they are all happy.

Do you have a name, photo or link to the case?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm not personally a fan of wood cases. I love my Apple leather case though. It's worth every penny IMO. If I'm okay with buying a $1000 phone I'm okay with spending a little bit of money on some nice accessories.
I do agree that many third party accessories are cheaper and just as nice as the expensive stuff though.