What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

TechFirth

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 6 wears a Peel case. I've had a lot of cases for iPhone over the years. Peel is the one that truly makes it feel as though you're not using a case, and so the true aesthetic of the iPhone can shine through.Highly recommended!

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey there everyone, I just purchased the new iPhone 6S Plus. I want to get the Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex case for the phone. The ones on their website for the 6S Plus do not have the Black colour that I want (as I have the Space Grey). Will the 6 Plus case work as well on the 6S plus (i know the 6S plus is slightly thicker)...also I was thinking of putting a dBrand skin on the back to really protect the metal, would the case fit over the skin as well?

GaDgEtMoN

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a Ringke Slim Case, Black in color. The fit is excellent and it has a nice grippy feel to it. It comes with a screen protector as well. Purchased from Amazon for $9.99

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I use a slim, blue Elago case day to day, and switch to a more protective glossy white Speck case when I'm out doing something more active. The blue Elago case looks great with my Rose Gold 6S Plus. The Speck case looks good but pretty much covers up the whole phone. The Speck case does have rounded sides which make it feel slimmer than it really is. I also use a tempered glass screen protector.

I found them both on Amazon. The elgao is called "elago S6+ Outfit MATRIX Aluminum and Polycarbonate Dual Case" and the Speck is the CandyShell in white.

61c1Jsql6OL._SL1500_.jpg

71x4tGz-cKL._SL1500_.jpg

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey case nuts. I was recently watching this new show called Blindspot (freaking awesome, I totally recommend it) anyways, in one of the episodes one of the characters brought her iPhone 6+ is my guess and this case looked gorgeous. I thought it was a case-mate but couldn't find it on their website. Was hoping someone knew of it or has seen it. Any help would be great. By the way last 3 days I've used the spigen case with Dante red bumper. Thanks for the help!

iMoreAppImg_20151201_233009.jpgiMoreAppImg_20151201_233145.jpg

phoenixmaximus

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I use the Pelican Voyager case. I bought it at AT&T when I received my iPhone 6 Plus. It's a great case and I believe it was only $20 when I bought it over a year ago. I recently switched to Sprint and now have the iPhone 6s Plus and of course the case fit like a charm. I have a Rokform adaptor on it which has a magnet in it so that it can be attached to metal surfaces. If I get a new case it will be from Rokform.

BCKurth

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I?m always on the prowl for a new case. It?s a problem? I know. Nevertheless, I?ve acquired a total of 7 different cases so far. Can?t honestly say that I have a clear favorite. Guess I like them all for their individual unique offerings. Over the last couple of days I?ve been running with the white Candyshell because it?s my newest purchase of the group. Also been eying up the X-Doria, Defense Lux? but, the jury?s still out with that one.

Order of purchase.

Apple (Leather case brown - Best Buy)
Incase (Smart systm clear frost/gray ? Apple Store)
Apple (Silicone case white ? Target)
Moshi (iGlaze slim hard shell graphite black - Best Buy)
UAG (Maverick/ice ? Amazon)
Carved (Slim case with ebony wood world map inlay - Carved.com)
Speck (Candyshell white/charcoal gray - Wal-mart, Black Friday sale $9)

Honorable mention? purchased then returned.

Tech21 (Evo mesh smoke ? Verizon)
Casemate (Naked tough clear ? Best Buy)
Poetic (Affinity clear/black ? Amazon)

Reasons for the returned... The Tech21 because of the overly flexible port openings around the head phone jack/lightning cable/speaker. Because of that it didn?t seem to be very secure in the event of a drop. Not a confidence builder. Moving on. The Casemate looked like a naturaly born sctatch magnet. Having said that? I figured I?d save myself from the Inevitable hairline scratch frustrations. Poetic was generally pretty good; but, the fitment around the volumn up and down buttons was less then ideal. My OCD got the better of me on the Poetic.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I?m always on the prowl for a new case. It?s a problem? I know. Nevertheless, I?ve acquired a total of 7 different cases so far. Can?t honestly say that I have a clear favorite. Guess I like them all for their individual unique offerings. Over the last couple of days I?ve been running with the white Candyshell because it?s my newest purchase of the group. Also been eying up the X-Doria, Defense Lux? but, the jury?s still out with that one.

Order of purchase.

Apple (Leather case brown - Best Buy)
Incase (Smart systm clear frost/gray ? Apple Store)
Apple (Silicone case white ? Target)
Moshi (iGlaze slim hard shell graphite black - Best Buy)
UAG (Maverick/ice ? Amazon)
Carved (Slim case with ebony wood world map inlay - Carved.com)
Speck (Candyshell white/charcoal gray - Wal-mart, Black Friday sale $9)

Honorable mention? purchased then returned.

Tech21 (Evo mesh smoke ? Verizon)
Casemate (Naked tough clear ? Best Buy)
Poetic (Affinity clear/black ? Amazon)

Reasons for the returned... The Tech21 because of the overly flexible port openings around the head phone jack/lightning cable/speaker. Because of that it didn?t seem to be very secure in the event of a drop. Not a confidence builder. Moving on. The Casemate looked like a naturaly born sctatch magnet. Having said that? I figured I?d save myself from the Inevitable hairline scratch frustrations. Poetic was generally pretty good; but, the fitment around the volumn up and down buttons was less then ideal. My OCD got the better of me on the Poetic.

Good line up right there!

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Please help!
I can t find any information about my particular concern....
Has anyone tried to use the original Apple silicone or Leather case with a skin on the phone? Lika the Skinomi TechSkin? Will it fit?
With a iphone 6S plus.... :)

MJ502

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to iMore but have been reading this thread for a few days. I've been pretty entertained and I thought it might be fun to jump in. The day after I got my 6s in the mail, I went out to grab a simple case (until I had time to look for something I really wanted). I ended up grabbing a Body Glove Satin case. It is actually not a bad case (IMO) and I am surprised to see that no one else has mentioned it. I have attached 2 photos of what they look like that I found online if anyone is interested.

As a side note, I have also ordered a Spigen Air Skin (I am a minimalist and would go without a case all together if I could). I will also probably end up getting a LifeProof fre to use on days when extra protection is needed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 57

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Rocking my new Speck Candy Shell. Love the "Grip" and the slimness. Caught on Black Friday from Amazon. I've had the Apple black leather, Tech21 black mesh, Otterbox Symmetry and a bunch of other cases. So far I am most happiest with the Speck.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the speck candy shell clear on Amazon Black Friday and paid $14- it's back to $35 now. Haven't taken it out of packaging yet. Also bought the mophie juice pack reserve for $40 from mophie. Also still in package lol. Been loving my spigen neo hybrid

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought the speck candy shell clear on Amazon Black Friday and paid $14- it's back to $35 now. Haven't taken it out of packaging yet. Also bought the mophie juice pack reserve for $40 from mophie. Also still in package lol. Been loving my spigen neo hybrid

I bought the Speck Clear CandyShell on Amazon on Black Friday too, had it on my phone for 2 seconds and I took it off! It turned my phone into a brick. I am sending it back. Way to heavy and thick!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Speck Clear CandyShell on Amazon on Black Friday too, had it on my phone for 2 seconds and I took it off! It turned my phone into a brick. I am sending it back. Way to heavy and thick!

Sometimes I want a heavier case. For $14 I'll keep it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73