What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a 6s the other day so I decided to buy a pure gear slim shell pro. It's slim and light which I love and also protects. I know I spent more than I wanted to on it when I could have got a spigen for half the price but it was there so I had to have it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind the logo exposed if there is a layer of clear protection over it like on a clear back case.

When I used the Gold Spigen Tough Armor on my 5s I had A Zagg Invisible Shield (plastic version) on the back, but now on my 6s Plus I don't. Maybe I should.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My current case is a Power Support clear case. It is form fitted so it's like there is no case on the phone at all. Love it!

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm upgrading my wife and daughter to the 6 today and have to make a decision between 6 and 6 plus for myself. I've read all the articles and watched all the videos. I have handled both a number of times and each has its positives. I want the bigger screen for work, reading and gaming but I'm nervous about the size and carrying it daily. In the end I think I'll go for it though. What case are you using? I don't want to add anymore size than it already has but want to protect it.

Winski

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had excellnt luck with the extra-power cases from uNu..... I'm currently using the DX-6 and not only does it do a great protecting my ip6, it ADDS more power than it's Mophie copies.... AND it fits the 6s TOO !!!!

Finchee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I have to point out, that with the Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon phone case that I am using, I cannot plug in headphones with thicker jacks because the headphone slot in the case is too small. If all you ever use is the Apple ear buds that came with your phone though, then you should be fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2